2012 Vitamix Obstacle Course
Saturday, August 4, 2012
Divisions I, II and III - 10:30 AM
Divisions IV, V and VI - 1:30 PM
6500 Cleveland Memorial Shoreway
Cleveland, OH 44102
CLICK HERE TO VIEW STARTING TIMES
Deadline for Independent Entries
Wednesday, July 25, 2012.
- A team will consist of 2 males and 2 females, each participant will run once through the obstacle course.
- Each participant must complete all obstacles. Failure to complete an obstacle the correct way will result in the 5 second penalty.
- When the participant finishes, he or she will touch hands with the next person on the relay team.
- The order of the males and females DOES NOT MATTER.
- Scoring and determination of finish will be based on final elapsed time for all members of the relay team.
- The top 2 teams will compete a second time to determine 1st and 2nd place.
- NO CLEATS
- The same 4 competitors who compete in the competition MUST compete in the finals.
This "boot camp style" obstacle course contains stations to test the speed, strength and agility of participants. Each obstacle was mirrored after boot camps, SWAT courses and strong man competition.