2012 Majestic Steel 10K Relay
Saturday, August 4, 2012 - 9:00am
6500 Cleveland Memorial Shoreway
Cleveland, OH 44102
Majestic Steel 10k Results - Click Here
Teams should plan on arriving at 8:00am for registration and bib number pick-up
- A team will consist of 3 males and 3 females, each participant running 1 mile except for the 1st runner who will run 1.2 miles. Each participant may only run one leg of this race.
- The exchange will take place in a clearly designated zone. Only 10K runners will be allowed in the exchange zone.
- Runners must "tag" their teammates in the exchange zone.
- The anchor, or last runner, must wear the official Cleveland Corporate Challenge race bib and must end in the finish-line chute. Runners must remain in order of finish in the finish line chute until their bib tag has been pulled by race officials.
- Scoring and determination of finish will be based on final elapsed time for all members of the relay team.
- All participants must wear their assigned number on the front of their shirt or shorts. Only registered participants may run in this event.